- Apply generously and evenly to the face and neck as the last step in your morning skin routine. Make sure you get full coverage by applying up to the hair line and around the eyes.
- Leave to settle on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Apply 365 days a year, rain or shine for ultimate skin protection.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, sweating or towelling.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Acrylates/c12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Ci 77891, Undecane, Arginine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-glucoside, Tridecane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Ferulic Acid, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Fragaria Ananassa Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid
- Do not stay in the sun too long even while using Sunscreen products as it does not provide you with 100% protection.
- Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat increasing your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 30 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Avoiding the long periods of sun between 10am-2pm. Please wear sun protective UV clothing, a hat and sunglasses.
- Reducing the quantity of sunscreen product applied will lower the level of protection significantly, remember to reapply to maintain protection.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Keep away from heat forces and direct sunlight, keep at room temperature and out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
For external use only – avoid contact with eyes