With a lightweight leave-on formula, it rebalances and penetrates deep inside pores, reducing inflammation to improve skin tone and texture without stripping moisture or the use of irritating ingredients for a more smooth and refined complexion.
The pore tightening formula combines aloe vera and salicylic A natural anti-inflammatory to brighten and clarify whilst gently eliminating impurities and dead skin cells whilst helping to combat blackheads, whiteheads and minimising the appearance of visible pores. Its purifying properties leave skin feeling balanced, refreshed and healthier.
Effective on its own as an addition to your routine but also perfectly balanced and tested to work with other prism lab products so you don’t have to worry about over exfoliation when using them all together.
How to Use
Apply AM and/or PM after cleansing no need to rinse
- Lightly soak a cotton pad (reusable if possible) with Skin POREfection™
- Swipe a thin layer of the liquid over the skin (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids)
- Concentrate on congested areas (such as the T-zone and chin) and over blackheads and blemishes
- Pat in gently for absorption
If you are new to active ingredients begin using only once a week and, once your skin has adjusted to it, increase usage to decrease the visibility of pores, congested areas and treat breakouts.
Follow with your favourite serums and moisturiser.
For daytime include a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or higher.
- For external use only
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) as it contains salicylic acid (BHA).
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
- Stop use if irritation occurs.
- As with all acids we recommend to use a high SPF broad spectrum sunscreen every morning as the last product in your morning skincare routine to protect your skin from the damaging effects of UVB and UVA rays.
Aloe Vera – A natural anti-inflammatory, aloe vera has been used for generations to soothe and heal the skin, leaving it calm and protected.
Hydrating aloe vera juice may help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It may also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis. Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin.
BHA – is perfect if your prone to blackheads (open comedones) whiteheads (closed comedones) texture because it does an amazing job of penetrating into your pores it can break up everything thats built up if you have acne prone skin, you can also benefit from BHA with continued use it can help keep your pores clear which can prevent bacteria build up and inflammation that leads to more painful types of acne. If you don’t have skin thats prone to congestion BHA is shown to have anti inflammatory properties as well it has soothing and calming properties and it can even help even out your skin tone along with redness.
Geranium water – Geranium floral water has a balancing act on the hormones, making it ideal for use on skin which is affected by hormonal conditions. Geranium water will help to dry oily patches of the skin and encourage dry patches to improve normal oil secretion of the skin.
Tea Tree – tea tree is antibacterial, anti fungal, moisturising, toning and powerful astringent, tea tree water is great for sensitive skin types and provides a soothing.