About The Prism Lab brand

We are a modern skincare brand with an expanding range of advanced formulated products.

Our extensive research has enabled us to find the causes of the most common skin concerns, and create targeted products with the perfect blend of ingredients to give you the power to control them.

We aim to keep all of our packaging and advertising clear to allow you to immediately recognise the purpose of each product. Helping to make your skin dreams a reality with products that are easy to understand.

 

We are proud that all of our products are 100% cruelty free.

Our brand will be continuously adding the most amazing results driven skincare to the market. If there is something you would like to see you can always enquire.

We hope you enjoy our products just as much as we love creating them. Your skin journey starts today….  

Love TPL team x

And a message from the Founder..

My 10 years experience in the skincare industry started long before developing the Prism Lab. My passion for skincare lead me to build on my knowledge and skills by taking further qualifications and courses. I had always dreamt of working for myself and I decided to take the plunge and now have a successful business specialising improving my clients skin. Along this journey I’ve amassed a lot of knowledge and experience in skin concerns, from acne and hyper-pigmentation to blackheads and scarring.

I am a big believer that monthly skin treatments only make up 20% of your skin routine, but it’s what you do at home that makes up the other 80%. The products you use at home, your diet and lifestyle are the biggest factors in your treatments being effective and maximising your results.

I’ve always found it difficult to recommend products to my clients for aftercare. From not having the exact mix of ingredients needed, what form the products takes , down to the percentages of each ingredient and where they were sourced. So I committed to researching skincare ingredients and what goes into formulating skincare.

In June 2018 my dream took the next step and I started the journey to produce my own skincare products.

I had a clear vision of what I wanted from my products. They would have a modern yet clinical approach.

Our products have clean and clear packaging with a modern fun look… we all want something that looks nice on the bathroom shelf right?

Please share your experience and pics with us #prismlabskin

Love,

Gabriella x

Scroll to Top